Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bye-bye, woodchuck

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus31310" wrote in
message ...
sob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:38:52 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:18:10 -0700
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:01:32 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:38:52 -0400, "Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.+

Just realize this ain't like the movies. Some of those "illegal
immigrants" are serious combatants, many with military training and
combat experience. So, it's not going to be a case of "Good old boys
taking potshots at wetbacks" [which does seem to be more of a
progressive fantasy, than a conservative one] nor is "One Texican
worth a dozen Mexicans".
Collecting the bounty on the illegals, especially the ones with
the paramilitary (read"drug cartel") ties is going to be flat out
work, and not really something for OJT by novices.

M? I'll stick to the woodchuck, racoon, and squirrels after my
garden - provided I log out and go get the garden in. B-)

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

LOL Even in his fantasies gummer's telling lies.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfgwASzyDQ

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:36:04 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Of course its not.

Do you actually think that most of our guys WILL be novices?
Lots of guys home from the sandbox..and lots of us old farts that sorta
keep a hand in the biz.

There will be a few novices. Some might actually learn. Some will die.

On the other hand...when the armed escorts are escorting mules..they are
not doing a lot of recce over a wide area around area of march. A march
into superbly rigged ambushes.

When they stop coming back to Mexico..simply disappear into the scrub
along with their cargo and mules...either the drug lords will start
sending out assault groups, which can be dealt with enmass..or they will
stop sending troops. Either way..the problem is solved. Might take a
year to kill all the adventurous trafficers. Maybe more..maybe less.

Will there be some pitched battles? Ayup. And if our guys are smart.
(and they are) .they will bring em into an L shaped ambush or circle
jerk , and kill them all. With no learning curve because they are
dead...they dont learn or teach others from their mistakes. And the
next group shows up and dies..and the next....

A lot of us old guys would love to put the paint on again and go kill
bad guys for glory, the bounty..and the country.

And frankly...we have/are the best killers in the world.

M? I'll stick to the woodchuck, racoon, and squirrels after my
garden - provided I log out and go get the garden in. B-)

pyotr

That might be best. Shrug.

Play Winterborn (acoustic) and listen to the words.

Gunner, 2nd/D/75th Rangers, RVN, 71-73
FCSD 76-83 (SWAT)
Competative shooter and instructor for 35 yrs
Bow hunter, handgun hunter, sharpshooter instructor

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:10:13 -0700

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.+

Just realize this ain't like the movies. Some of those "illegal
immigrants" are serious combatants, many with military training and
combat experience. So, it's not going to be a case of "Good old boys
taking potshots at wetbacks" [which does seem to be more of a
progressive fantasy, than a conservative one] nor is "One Texican
worth a dozen Mexicans".
Collecting the bounty on the illegals, especially the ones with
the paramilitary (read"drug cartel") ties is going to be flat out
work, and not really something for OJT by novices.

Of course its not.

Do you actually think that most of our guys WILL be novices?

Nope. I figure that most of the shooters will be competent and
experienced. Sort of a self selecting process. "Here we go again..."
kind of thing.

Lots of guys home from the sandbox..and lots of us old farts that sorta
keep a hand in the biz.

There will be a few novices. Some might actually learn. Some will die.

Well, that's going to be a "given".

On the other hand...when the armed escorts are escorting mules..they are
not doing a lot of recce over a wide area around area of march. A march
into superbly rigged ambushes.

When they stop coming back to Mexico..simply disappear into the scrub
along with their cargo and mules...either the drug lords will start
sending out assault groups, which can be dealt with enmass..or they will
stop sending troops. Either way..the problem is solved. Might take a
year to kill all the adventurous trafficers. Maybe more..maybe less.

It takes what it takes. I mean, it's notl like Obama can set a
withdrawal date, and have anyone listen to him.

Will there be some pitched battles? Ayup. And if our guys are smart.
(and they are) .they will bring em into an L shaped ambush or circle
jerk , and kill them all. With no learning curve because they are
dead...they dont learn or teach others from their mistakes. And the
next group shows up and dies..and the next....

Lays potatoes meets the domino theory. You can't shoot just one,
and if you shoot one, you got to shoot them all.

A lot of us old guys would love to put the paint on again and go kill
bad guys for glory, the bounty..and the country.

Just don't get cocky, eh? I know you will be sitting at home with
a banjo, but someone is likely to go out there with an accordion and
cause an atrocity!

And frankly...we have/are the best killers in the world.

Yep. "Hell can't hold our sock hops."

Me? I'll stick to the woodchuck, racoon, and squirrels after my
garden - provided I log out and go get the garden in. B-)

pyotr

That might be best. Shrug.

Play Winterborn (acoustic) and listen to the words.

Did. Oy.

I have my own "music" - annoys the heck out of people, when I'm
"off tempo". B-)

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The question was asked: "Is Hindsight overrated?"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:17:28 -0500, "Liberal Leroy"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfgwASzyDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5Ht...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRQ_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0FEp...eature=related

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 06:06:17 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfgwASzyDQ

Um, how did they know that was coming, and to catch that wreck on
video? Was the driver sniped 1/4 mile back?

I suspect it was just one of those " happy coincendences" that the
photographer caught that stupid dumb son of a bitch coming down the road
and killing a bunch of people through his stupidity.

I hope the survivors killed him..slowly.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

m...

wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfgwASzyDQ

Um, how did they know that was coming, and to catch that wreck on
video? Was the driver sniped 1/4 mile back?

I suspect it was just one of those " happy coincendences" that the
photographer caught that stupid dumb son of a bitch coming down the road
and killing a bunch of people through his stupidity.

I hope the survivors killed him..slowly.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Or, it was really a set-up and they planned to do something "funny" like
moon the camera... but the dip**** at the wheel lost control prior to the
"stunt" they were planning?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:02:52 -0500, "David Courtney"
wrote the following:

Or, it was really a set-up and they planned to do something "funny" like
moon the camera... but the dip**** at the wheel lost control prior to the
"stunt" they were planning?

It was probably a daily occurrence with an idiot, drunk driver, but
this time it got out of hand and he killed someone.

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is