Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bye-bye, woodchuck

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 06:06:17 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:53:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote the following:

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:17:28 -0500, "Liberal Leroy"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:01:32 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:38:52 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Woodchuck are like illegal border criminals. Plenty more are waiting
to move in.

Shooting illegal border criminals would eventually cause you some
legal problems.

Not if they shot first. Or thats what you as the survivor would say
when questioned about the large pile of bodies you dumped out of your
pickup truck at the bounty station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfgwASzyDQ

Um, how did they know that was coming, and to catch that wreck on
video? Was the driver sniped 1/4 mile back?

I suspect it was just one of those " happy coincendences" that the
photographer caught that stupid dumb son of a bitch coming down the road
and killing a bunch of people through his stupidity.

I hope the survivors killed him..slowly.

Gunner

Gunner Asch