Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Green Economy

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:20:42 -0700 (PDT), Haywood JaBlowme
wrote:

Obama starts to deliver on his many promises:

First there was 8 billion for medium speed rail (medium speed rail is
my term because it more accurately reflects what it is.).

Now 2 billion for solar power. This will mean jobs that will help an
economy like Arizona's were my clients have been hurt very badly:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128283434

It looks to me like David McWilliams and his Addicted To Money special
was for the most part dead nuts on.

I can only hope that massive building or nuclear power plants follows
the move to electric cars.

Absolutely amazing, just what I needed to hear. A billion to the
Spanish for old technology and they won't give me the time of day.
They turn me down cause I didn't include redundancy systems saying
that if the tracker breaks down the sun will concentrate even more
cause it is not moving and burn the whole thing to the ground. What am
I missing here? I guess the booze, hookers, and tons of cash !

Last time it was the Isitrealies and then they tore it down and
wouldn't even sell me two mirrors! I heard that the Spanish have a
huge tariff on solar products coming into their country, true or not,
I can't seem to find out for sure.

I just might write a letter to the ole pres., probably end up in the
ole round filing cabinet, just like the DOE does.

SW

Breath, exhale slowly...