Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Red Dawn is being filmed again.......

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=164269

http://www.mgm.com/view/Movie/2394/R...%20%282010%29/

It will be released, just in time for the November election.....VBG

The original Red Dawn is going to be a hard act to follow.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/12/2010 12:48 PM, Wes wrote:

The original Red Dawn is going to be a hard act to follow.

Yeah, I just can't imagine Hollywood improving on it in any way, shape,
or form, except for special effects that are likely to push
believability to the limits.
Just another example of the near total lack of real creativity and
originality from Hollywood...

Having said that, I'll probably rent it once it's out on DVD, but I'm
not paying to see it in a theater.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-12, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=164269

http://www.mgm.com/view/Movie/2394/R...%20%282010%29/

It will be released, just in time for the November election.....VBG

The original Red Dawn is going to be a hard act to follow.

The original was awesome, it is one of my favorite movies. (second
favorite).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-13, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:44:05 -0500, Ignoramus1737

On 2010-06-12, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=164269

http://www.mgm.com/view/Movie/2394/R...%20%282010%29/

It will be released, just in time for the November election.....VBG

The original Red Dawn is going to be a hard act to follow.

The original was awesome, it is one of my favorite movies. (second
favorite).

Yeah, Red Dawn is a -great- movie. They'll surely screw up a remake;
maybe focusing on the traitors instead of the patriots.

I am optimistic, looking at the posters in the remake makes me very
hopeful that it will be a fun movie.

What's your fave? Mine fluctuates between Die Hard and The Karate
Kid.

Idiocracy is my favorite.

I thought some of Red Dawn's content might prove to be instructional
(for current politics?), so I picked up a copy last year. It was mated
on DVD with Navy Seals for $3 from the local Big Lots store.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, Red Dawn is a -great- movie. They'll surely screw up a remake;
maybe focusing on the traitors instead of the patriots.

I'm expecting to see the bad guys as right wing white guys instead of
Spanish-speaking commies.

*******s.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:10:46 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, Red Dawn is a -great- movie. They'll surely screw up a remake;
maybe focusing on the traitors instead of the patriots.

I'm expecting to see the bad guys as right wing white guys instead of
Spanish-speaking commies.

*******s.

Jon

They are Red Chinese in the new movie.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, Red Dawn is a -great- movie. They'll surely screw up a
remake; maybe focusing on the traitors instead of the patriots.

I'm expecting to see the bad guys as right wing white guys instead of
Spanish-speaking commies.

*******s.

Jon

They are Red Chinese in the new movie.

It would have been fun it they would have chosen the Mexican army instead.
Hoo boy!

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:42 -0700

They should have hired Cliffie to play Howling mad Murdoch, in the
A-Team movie.

Murdock was at the least...competent in his field. I cant think of
anything other than eating ****, that Clifftard would be competent in
doing.

Cliffie's "crazy enough" but he lacks that touch of genius which
makes for the truly "mad". "Howlin' Mad" Murdoch wasn't irrational,
he just saw no reason why he should conform to the idiots who thought
they were in charge. And he was the bees knees when it came to
anything which flew.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:40:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:42 -0700

They should have hired Cliffie to play Howling mad Murdoch, in the
A-Team movie.

Murdock was at the least...competent in his field. I cant think of
anything other than eating ****, that Clifftard would be competent in
doing.

Cliffie's "crazy enough" but he lacks that touch of genius which
makes for the truly "mad". "Howlin' Mad" Murdoch wasn't irrational,
he just saw no reason why he should conform to the idiots who thought
they were in charge. And he was the bees knees when it came to
anything which flew.

tschus
pyotr

Well..I hear that Cliffie makes a great turd sandwich. But no one will
join him for dinner...not even the Adventists when they knock on his
door at dinnertime.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:12:22 -0700
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:42 -0700

They should have hired Cliffie to play Howling mad Murdoch, in the
A-Team movie.

Murdock was at the least...competent in his field. I cant think of
anything other than eating ****, that Clifftard would be competent in
doing.

Cliffie's "crazy enough" but he lacks that touch of genius which
makes for the truly "mad". "Howlin' Mad" Murdoch wasn't irrational,
he just saw no reason why he should conform to the idiots who thought
they were in charge. And he was the bees knees when it came to
anything which flew.

tschus
pyotr

Well..I hear that Cliffie makes a great turd sandwich.

You can get slices of bread that big?

But no one will
join him for dinner...not even the Adventists when they knock on his
door at dinnertime.

Well, of course, they're vegetarians, not humanitarians.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:42 -0700

They should have hired Cliffie to play Howling mad Murdoch, in the
A-Team movie.

Murdock was at the least...competent in his field. I cant think of
anything other than eating ****, that Clifftard would be competent in
doing.

Cliffie's "crazy enough" but he lacks that touch of genius which
makes for the truly "mad". "Howlin' Mad" Murdoch wasn't irrational,
he just saw no reason why he should conform to the idiots who thought
they were in charge. And he was the bees knees when it came to
anything which flew.

tschus
pyotr

Well..I hear that Cliffie makes a great turd sandwich.

You can get slices of bread that big?

French bread, sliced lengthwise?

But no one will
join him for dinner...not even the Adventists when they knock on his
door at dinnertime.

Well, of course, they're vegetarians, not humanitarians.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Megaman Dusk to dawn cfl John UK diy 6 May 23rd 09 01:41 AM
CFL with Dusk-to-Dawn sensor mike[_7_] UK diy 4 January 23rd 09 09:10 PM
PIR v Dawn Dusk The Medway Handyman UK diy 15 January 7th 08 10:02 PM
Dawn/Dusk Sensors The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 December 28th 06 05:54 PM