Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Red Dawn is being filmed again.......

Gunner Asch on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:12:22 -0700
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:40:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:42 -0700

They should have hired Cliffie to play Howling mad Murdoch, in the
A-Team movie.

Murdock was at the least...competent in his field. I cant think of
anything other than eating ****, that Clifftard would be competent in
doing.

Cliffie's "crazy enough" but he lacks that touch of genius which
makes for the truly "mad". "Howlin' Mad" Murdoch wasn't irrational,
he just saw no reason why he should conform to the idiots who thought
they were in charge. And he was the bees knees when it came to
anything which flew.

tschus
pyotr

Well..I hear that Cliffie makes a great turd sandwich.

You can get slices of bread that big?

But no one will
join him for dinner...not even the Adventists when they knock on his
door at dinnertime.

Well, of course, they're vegetarians, not humanitarians.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!