Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody know what color tie Obama will be wearing

rangerssuck wrote:

If defense of our borders is priority One, we should have a battallion
or two on the Southern border today.
Instead he sends 1200 National Guardsman.

When you get to be President, you can send the whole friggin army to
Mexico, if that's what you want to do.

For a while. Congress will object eventually.

Parts of Congress didn't like Iraq but did not have the balls to stop GWB or put on a
serious attempt.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller