Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who is this guy?

I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about life
on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
news
I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about
life on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

In a previous life, you were a bunny-stomper. Now, you have to work out
your bad karma.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
news
I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about
life on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

In a previous life, you were a bunny-stomper. Now, you have to work out
your bad karma.

Are you sending me a subliminal message to stomp something with big ears
.......................... ?

Watch for the black helicopters............

Wait, they're invisible .................

Listen for the black helicopters ...............

Wait, they're silent .................

Oh, well, just watch for anyone with a big badge who looks like a Mormon
Missionary.

Steve

Visit my blog at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com watch for the book

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about life
on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

Time to take your meds, then go weld something...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:12:01 -0700, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about life
on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

THAT'll teach ya to watch the boob tube, Steve.

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should
not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in
ster.com:

Steve B wrote:

I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life,
nor Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever
saw. Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue
about life on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

Time to take your meds, then go weld something...

This one's the trolling ankle-biter - not the weldor.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Where do you live? I'm in the USA. We have a constitutional
republic. People have freedom, and we have elected
representatives who do the will of their constituents.
Within the limits of power afforded by the Constitution of
the United States.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
news I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48,
nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person
I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a
clue about life
on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:50:24 -0700, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
news
I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about
life on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

Steve

In a previous life, you were a bunny-stomper. Now, you have to work out
your bad karma.

Are you sending me a subliminal message to stomp something with big ears
......................... ?

You'd damned well better not let BunBun hear you say that, guys. He's
a take-no-prisoners little mini-lop.

Watch for the black helicopters............

Wait, they're invisible .................

Listen for the black helicopters ...............

Wait, they're silent .................

Not quite. I found one lurking outside my house one rainy day in
LoCal and I captured it on film:
www.diversify.com/PairOfNoids/deadlylurker.jpg and
www.diversify.com/PairOfNoids/blackhelo2.jpg

Oh, well, just watch for anyone with a big badge who looks like a Mormon
Missionary.

Now THAT's scary.