Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who is this guy?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:12:01 -0700, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

I had TV on just now. Not Deadliest Catch, nor First 48, nor Life, nor
Dumbest ...........

And I saw the most ignorant big lipped biggest eared person I ever saw.
Doesn't have a clue about what is going on. Doesn't have a clue about life
on my street.

Who's supposed to be in the driver's seat of our nation.

Who is this guy?

THAT'll teach ya to watch the boob tube, Steve.

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should
not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.