Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS - small CNC controls, blade welder, other stuff...

Hi All,
Still trying to make space here. Some more random stuff some of you
guys may be interested in. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. This all ships
from NE Massachusetts (01826) or can be picked up if you happen to be
going by this way. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Thanks for taking a look!

CNC CONTROLS:

I have what I'm pretty sure is a complete set of controls, motors,
encoders, cables and other stuff for a "Servo Impact System" cnc mini
mill. Just controls, no mill.

There is a photo of most (the other motors are not in this photo) of
what I have he

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_6909.jpg]

and some info on the original system he

[http://www.corrick.com/impact.htm]

The black control box contains the power supplies, 3 axis drive cards
and the interface electronics. There is also a spare driver card. There
are three motors with encoders, a control pendant, users manual and
some other miscellaneous small stuff.

This was all removed from what I was told was a working machine but I
did not see this run myself, so I cannot guarantee that it is 100%
functional. It is sold "As-is". I think this would be a great find for
someone who has one of these machines and would like a stock of spares
or a hardcore tinkerer. I don't believe I have the associated software.

Again, this is just the controls and motors, not the mill!
There is about 55 pounds of stuff here (before packing), so please
consider shipping cost. Asking $110.00 + shipping

GROB BANDSAW BLADE WELDER:

This is from an big old Grob saw, model BW-1, 1940's or 50's vintage.
When I got it the contactor inside was broken and the grinder motor was
missing. I replaced the contactor with a modern unit. The welder is
functional though I only tried it maybe half a dozen times and did not
quite get the technique down. I just don't need this as I don't use many
bandsaw blades, and either buy them premade or silver solder them.
Welds 1/6" - 1/2" blades and runs on 230V single phase power. This is
quite heavy 50+ pounds. No photos handy, but I can get some to you if
you are interested. Asking $110 + shipping

WORK LIGHT/FAN THING:

Photo he

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_6911.jpg]

Fluorescent ring light on an articulated arm with a small fan in the
middle. Made for pulling smoke/fumes away from your face while
soldering. Fan and light are individually switched. Works fine. It is
missing the clamp on base, I just had this stuck n a hole in my
benchtop. Asking $15 + shipping

TEMP/HUMIDITY RECORDER:

Photo he
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_6910.jpg]

OK not strictly a metalworking thing, but let's assume you are setting
up a metrology lab...
Dickson model THDx temp/humidity/dew point chart recorder. Selectable
time periods (up to 30 days/chart) and parameters (temp/humidity/DP/
degrees F or C, etc). You can see the manual for it he

[http://www.dicksondata.com/upload/10...eb_Manual.pdf]

This is used and appears to work fine though I can't vouch for the
calibration. This is a current model and charts and pens are available
for it online. It is missing one pen and does not come with any charts.
Asking $15 + shipping

MOTOROLA JOBSITE WALKIETALKIE RADIOS:

Again, not strictly a metalworking thing, but let's assume you need to
remotely direct the crane operator bringing in your new mill...
Two Motorola jobsite radios. I don't know a great deal about these, I
charged them up and they work, one of them seems occasionally
intermittent, but I may be doing something wrong. They have "channel
guard" settings and tone squelch, according to a manual that I
downloaded someplace. Comes with one belt clip, one charger, 3 battery
packs and a third motorola "spirit" radio that is of unknown condition.
Photo he
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_6912.jpg]

Asking $25.00 + shipping

OLDE CAR(?) JACK:

Again, I don't know exactly what this is but was told it is an old car
jack. It goes up, but I have no idea how to make it go down. Photo he

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_8326.jpg]

Just a cool old thing. Might make a cool lamp or something. Asking $6 +
shipping

OLDE REFRIGERATION SERVICE MANIFOLD:

Marked "Imperial Sylpack" on the valve handles and US GAGE on the
gauge faces. Dirty and grimy, but is all brass and would likely polish
up to make a nice wall hanger for those that appreciate such things.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../IMG_9823.jpg]

Includes one slightly crusty fabric covered hose with fittings.
Asking $5 + shipping, it is likely worth more that in scrap brass, but
please don't scrap this....

As stated above, all prices are negotiable. I need space and hate to
toss this stuff, make an offer.Feel free to ask questions, etc.

Thanks again for taking a look.

-Al A.