Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican losing streak continues

Larry Jaques wrote:

When the feeble minds finally accept the fact that they won't be
getting healthcare for free, they are gonna come un_glued_, Ig.
All it'll take is a simple list of what everyone in the country (well,
except for the 20 million illegals) who has no insurance is going to
have to do to be legal. My neighbor has been watching the Washington
Journal early mornings and she says that people continue to call in
thinking they're going to get free healthcare, compliments of The O.
When the cost of insurance sinks in and finally hits their little
psyches, it'll be like the 4th of July. We're in for a ****storm,
dude. Mark my words.

I watch WJ every day. There are a lot of them that think free or 100 to 200 bucks a month
is going to be the fee. Those in that price range that qualify are going to be on
medicaid and I know they are not getting anything where I get my health care. That
practice hasn't accepted new medicaid patients in years.

I'm taken by my watching and often listening to WJ since I'm usually playing the morning
show on my PVR at night when I go to bed, that those that support the Obamunists have a
very shakey grip on economics. These people think it is going to be close to free and
easy to obtain.

Wes