Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican losing streak continues

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 02:46:44 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

"He accidentally shot himself 26 times with a submachine gun,
pausing twice to reload. I told you those things were dangerous."

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Aw, Give him a break!

Gunner if facing his own mortality - and not enjoying it.

He is hoping (and secretly praying) that the rest of us have to deal
with his misguided hopes and dreams.

Sorry, Dude.
Looks like we are not going that way after all...

Bye.

Odd...I learned about my personal mortality in Vietnam some 39 yrs ago.
And Ive died 4 times since then, fortunately they brought me back. Last
time was the result of open heart surgery for 4.5 hours..the time before
that was a post op shot of Demerol after back surgery which resulted in
a Code Blue, and so forth.

Shrug..I know Im not going to live forever. Ive known that since..hummm
1968, when I ran the Norton Commando into the side of a Studebaker at
over 70 miles per hour. That was reinforced by a chute streamer 3 yrs
later...and so forth. Shrug. Death is no stranger to me. Ive delivered
it many many many times in Vietnam, and a few times since then. Someday
it will be my turn. Hopefuly Ill live into my 90s like most of the other
males in my family. With luck.

But I take the best care I can, go armed, keep up the martial arts, (now
that Im a year and change past the triple bypass and later stroke),
speak slow and strike quickly and so forth.

Im not afraid to die. Shrug...Ive lived and died many previous life
times in the past. But frankly..Im hardly ready to go yet, too much to
do, too much too see, too many untouched ladies willing to lay down and
dally with me. But..if it sneaks up on me...Ill simply ride a turn on
the Cosmic Wheel and be born again. And again..and again.

Being Buddhist has some advantages. I dont go to hell like you guys. I
simply play it again.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:18:25 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

Being Buddhist has some advantages. I dont go to hell like you guys. I
simply play it again.

"He hit the big REPEAT button in the sky..."

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip
Being Buddhist has some advantages. I dont go to hell like you guys. I
simply play it again.

Gunner

If you have a surplus of good Karma, you would come back as one of my
sister's pets. Wait, that sounds kinky... In other words, her dogs are
spoiled.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:29:41 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
snip
Being Buddhist has some advantages. I dont go to hell like you guys. I
simply play it again.

Gunner

If you have a surplus of good Karma, you would come back as one of my
sister's pets. Wait, that sounds kinky... In other words, her dogs are
spoiled.

When I went through Regressive Hypnotism many years ago, the professer
discovered Id been male, female, young, old etc etc when Id lived the
previous lifetimes. Some ended early..others I lived a long time. But
no notice was made of me being an animal, damnit. It would have been
nice to have been a stud breeder as a break between being a peasent
dying of a broken leg or a woman dying in childbirth etc etc

Sigh. Of course...he didnt speak dog, so perhaps he missed a few
lives?

Choking to death on chlorine in a trench in 1917 was one of the worst I
can recall...and I keep that one tucked way way away back in a dark room
in the back of my skull.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:36:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

When I went through Regressive Hypnotism many years ago

snip
Choking to death on chlorine in a trench in 1917 was one of the worst I
can recall...

What a fuc*ing loon. What's it like to spend every night dreaming
about all the great lives you're sure you should have lead, only to
wake up every morning as a toothless nitwit deadbeat in Taft?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
snip
[...]

I was told that I was an Amish farmer, a school teacher and a bookie...among
some other more boring lives. I don't have any recall so the Psychic could
have told me anything for my $20.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:29:41 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
snip
Being Buddhist has some advantages. I dont go to hell like you guys. I
simply play it again.

Gunner

If you have a surplus of good Karma, you would come back as one of my
sister's pets. Wait, that sounds kinky... In other words, her dogs are
spoiled.

(It still sounds kinky. Maybe even kinkier.) panting grin