Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Warning, metal content

Some nice gates, and a caliche buster, big boy style.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote:

Some nice gates, and a caliche buster, big boy style.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

This one is pleasing. Now why do I think they used to live in Ohio?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/4415108780/

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

Some nice gates, and a caliche buster, big boy style.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Hey! You laughed when I said to use an excavator or bobcat with a
hydraulic breaker on the caliche, and now you're posting a picture of an
excavator with a hydraulic breaker labeled as a "caliche buster"?!
That's exactly what I was talking about.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Steve B wrote:

Some nice gates, and a caliche buster, big boy style.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Hey! You laughed when I said to use an excavator or bobcat with a
hydraulic breaker on the caliche, and now you're posting a picture of an
excavator with a hydraulic breaker labeled as a "caliche buster"?!
That's exactly what I was talking about.

A skidsteer Bobcat isn't as big as the car in the picture.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Steve B wrote:

Some nice gates, and a caliche buster, big boy style.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Hey! You laughed when I said to use an excavator or bobcat with a
hydraulic breaker on the caliche, and now you're posting a picture of an
excavator with a hydraulic breaker labeled as a "caliche buster"?!
That's exactly what I was talking about.

A skidsteer Bobcat isn't as big as the car in the picture.

Steve

What's your point? Hydraulic breakers are available for both Bobcats and
for excavators. They come in various sizes and ft-pounds of energy, and
all of them work very nicely.