Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What a joke!

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html
--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

The seller appears to be a car dealer, so it's probably sat in their
garage for 30 years in North Central Florida's humid weather as the oil
accumulated over the rust. I'm half tempted to go look at it, just for
laughs.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

The seller appears to be a car dealer, so it's probably sat in their
garage for 30 years in North Central Florida's humid weather as the oil
accumulated over the rust. I'm half tempted to go look at it, just for
laughs.

Mike, definitely go and tell us a funny story afterwards. I cannot
imagine how this could not possibly be a very hilarious encounter.

The next thing I expect is to see another picture of this "laid", this
time on a pallet and spray painted white, together with the pallet.

Joke? Dave UK diy 15 February 7th 10 11:06 PM
OT - Joke Mike Marlow Woodworking 10 March 28th 09 01:56 AM
OT - joke Wood Butcher Woodworking 23 October 13th 06 11:54 PM
OT - Joke J T Woodworking 2 August 9th 05 05:11 PM
OT - joke J T Woodworking 9 June 14th 05 04:21 AM