DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What a joke! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/299220-what-joke.html)

Michael A. Terrell March 5th 10 05:56 AM

What a joke!

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html
--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Ignoramus17386 March 5th 10 06:02 AM

What a joke!

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

Michael A. Terrell March 5th 10 06:40 AM

What a joke!

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Ignoramus28336 March 5th 10 01:00 PM

What a joke!

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

Michael A. Terrell March 5th 10 02:21 PM

What a joke!

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

The seller appears to be a car dealer, so it's probably sat in their
garage for 30 years in North Central Florida's humid weather as the oil
accumulated over the rust. I'm half tempted to go look at it, just for
laughs.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Ignoramus28336 March 5th 10 03:03 PM

What a joke!

On 2010-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/1612689815.html

A great way to get "laid" would be to buy this "laid".

It cetainly has enough lube on it...

Not enough to stop it from rusting, though.

The seller appears to be a car dealer, so it's probably sat in their
garage for 30 years in North Central Florida's humid weather as the oil
accumulated over the rust. I'm half tempted to go look at it, just for
laughs.

Mike, definitely go and tell us a funny story afterwards. I cannot
imagine how this could not possibly be a very hilarious encounter.

The next thing I expect is to see another picture of this "laid", this
time on a pallet and spray painted white, together with the pallet.