Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Default on the Debt

http://wallstreetpit.com/17302-anoth...default-on-the
-debt
"Another Dumb Right-Wing Idea: Default on the Debt"

And get rid of the parasites.

Only problem is much of the debt is held by retired
Americans. Oh, you mean THEY are the parasites.....

If you want to stand in front of a crowd of retirees and
tell them their income is being cut dramatically because the
govt does not want to pay them--then do it.....

The other option is to stand in front of the 61% of Americans that
pay taxes and tell them the will need to pay even more taxes.
This is to cover all the under and unfunded pensions of city,
county and federal workers that earn more than the average
nongovernmental worker. They should have been funding there
own retirement programs and not relying on taxpayers.
Add to that underfunded social security, medicare and corporations
that have unfund pensions and health plans.
The 61% are going to get screwed, but the receivers of the taxpayers
largess should also admit that they were told a lie and accept a cut in
the pensions and health benefits.
Mike
PS. At 55 yrs old, I figure I'll be one of those to pay the most and get
the least.
I can only hope, because that is the only way out of our financial
armageddon.

"The Teaparty movement is my voice, the republican party is my hope
for salvation."

MK

This is my fourth attempt to get this posted, I hope it works this time!
It shows as sent but never posts on my server.