Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Continuing Climate Meltdown -- More embarrassments for the U.N. and 'settled' science

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
The title tells the story. The fallout from Climategate continues.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...05378146577400
8.html

The Wall Street Journal, 16 February 2010.

Joe Gwinn

The scientist behind the bogus claim in a Nobel Prize-winning UN report that
Himalayan glaciers will have melted by 2035 last night admitted it was
included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.

We thought that if we can highlight it, it will impact policy-makers and
politicians and encourage them to take some concrete action.

..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-verified.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:07:29 -0800, the infamous "azotic"
scrawled the following:

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
The title tells the story. The fallout from Climategate continues.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...05378146577400
8.html

The Wall Street Journal, 16 February 2010.

Joe Gwinn

The scientist behind the bogus claim in a Nobel Prize-winning UN report that
Himalayan glaciers will have melted by 2035 last night admitted it was
included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.

We thought that if we can highlight it, it will impact policy-makers and
politicians and encourage them to take some concrete action.

That's precisely what the kook Algore said a decade ago, when he
really set off the AGWK landslide, Tom.

--
Note to The O -

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
-- Henry Ford