Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Off to LA again

Hawke wrote:

By the way, I have been in Bakersfield. It sucked. I didn't hang around
long. No reason to go to Taft to see someplace even worse. Hope ya get
hit by a truck.

So you wish a fellow human being to die that never harmed you? Do you often engage in
schadenfreude?

Turn in your guns if you have them, you are mentally ill and a prohibited person. Seek
help, you really need it.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

By the way, I have been in Bakersfield. It sucked. I didn't hang around
long. No reason to go to Taft to see someplace even worse. Hope ya get
hit by a truck.

So you wish a fellow human being to die that never harmed you? Do you
often engage in
schadenfreude?

Turn in your guns if you have them, you are mentally ill and a prohibited
person. Seek
help, you really need it.

Wes

This is not unlike what we've seen before from the libtards and their hate
for their brothers and sisters. It will be sad to watch them go during the
Great Culling. But then we'll always have the memories. They can't take
those away. Sniff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

By the way, I have been in Bakersfield. It sucked. I didn't hang around
long. No reason to go to Taft to see someplace even worse. Hope ya get
hit by a truck.

So you wish a fellow human being to die that never harmed you? Do you often engage in
schadenfreude?

Turn in your guns if you have them, you are mentally ill and a prohibited person. Seek
help, you really need it.

Wes

I can't help it. Sometimes the conservative in me just comes out whether
I want it to or not. Besides, I've been pro death for a long time. So
wanting to see the end of some people isn't anything new for me. I've
been thrilled lately with the passing of a bunch of conservative icons.
Call me what you want. I'm just being real and not pretending to care
about people I dislike. Besides, I'm just happy to see some people go,
as you probably are too. I don't actually make it happen though.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Hawke wrote:

I can't help it. Sometimes the conservative in me just comes out whether
I want it to or not. Besides, I've been pro death for a long time. So
wanting to see the end of some people isn't anything new for me. I've
been thrilled lately with the passing of a bunch of conservative icons.
Call me what you want. I'm just being real and not pretending to care
about people I dislike. Besides, I'm just happy to see some people go,
as you probably are too. I don't actually make it happen though.

Hawke

Like this?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great
pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:43:31 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

===========
As was posted in another thread, one of the major problems with
"charismatic" leaders in both politics and private business is
succession, which too frequently is exacerbated and compounded by
their inability to know when to quit [while they are ahead].

Given the increasingly rapid changes and evolution of society,
industry, and the general environment, "leaders" that long
overstay their competency/vision are an ever increasing problem,
as are the ones that continue to cling to power even with
debilitating physical and/or mental conditions.

FWIW --
average age U.S. Senate -- 60
average age U.S. House -- 55
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15348258/

Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John Husvar wrote:
In article ,
Hawke wrote:

I can't help it. Sometimes the conservative in me just comes out whether
I want it to or not. Besides, I've been pro death for a long time. So
wanting to see the end of some people isn't anything new for me. I've
been thrilled lately with the passing of a bunch of conservative icons.
Call me what you want. I'm just being real and not pretending to care
about people I dislike. Besides, I'm just happy to see some people go,
as you probably are too. I don't actually make it happen though.

Hawke

Like this?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great
pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow

Exactly! Right on point.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John Husvar wrote:

Like this?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great
pleasure." -- Clarence Darrow

I'm fond of this one:

The first thing you should do when you get up is read the obituaries. You never know when
you'll see a name that will just make your day." -- Ed Salisbury.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:07:45 -0600, "Burled Frau"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

By the way, I have been in Bakersfield. It sucked. I didn't hang around
long. No reason to go to Taft to see someplace even worse. Hope ya get
hit by a truck.

So you wish a fellow human being to die that never harmed you? Do you
often engage in
schadenfreude?

Turn in your guns if you have them, you are mentally ill and a prohibited
person. Seek
help, you really need it.

Wes

This is not unlike what we've seen before from the libtards and their hate
for their brothers and sisters. It will be sad to watch them go during the
Great Culling. But then we'll always have the memories. They can't take
those away. Sniff.

Shrug...his wishful thinking simply didnt work. Again.

A month in LA..and Im home again.

Brought an interesting Hobart gasoline welder home with me. Previous
owner claimed it came off a Liberty Ship.

Inline 6 cylinder, 250 amps DC. Ill post some pictures in the next day
or so.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.