Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Off to LA again

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:07:45 -0600, "Burled Frau"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

By the way, I have been in Bakersfield. It sucked. I didn't hang around
long. No reason to go to Taft to see someplace even worse. Hope ya get
hit by a truck.

So you wish a fellow human being to die that never harmed you? Do you
often engage in
schadenfreude?

Turn in your guns if you have them, you are mentally ill and a prohibited
person. Seek
help, you really need it.

Wes

This is not unlike what we've seen before from the libtards and their hate
for their brothers and sisters. It will be sad to watch them go during the
Great Culling. But then we'll always have the memories. They can't take
those away. Sniff.

Shrug...his wishful thinking simply didnt work. Again.

A month in LA..and Im home again.

Brought an interesting Hobart gasoline welder home with me. Previous
owner claimed it came off a Liberty Ship.

Inline 6 cylinder, 250 amps DC. Ill post some pictures in the next day
or so.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.