Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican Deficit Hypocrisy

Only in America.

Libs wail when Republicans are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats/Fascists are in office.

Therefore Libs wail under all conditions. It is an unhealthy stance.
Martin

Cliff wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:02:47 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:15:43 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Democrats are troubled by the inconsistency of Republican lawmakers who approved
a major Medicare expansion six years ago that has added tens of billions of
dollars to federal deficits, but oppose current health overhaul plans.
So what you are saying is if it costs enough then the Rs should sign
on. No matter what we get, the test is only does it cost at least X
dollars.

How typically winger of you.
"Republican Deficit Hypocrisy"

If you mean Republicans are hypocrites preaching about cutting the
deficit and then they keep on piling more and more on - agreed. I
like what they say; I hate what they do.

But in that case - right back at you.

Obama is now, as is traditional in the opening phase of new government
programs, running off at the mouth about how he's going to pay for his
boondoggle with savings.

Oh. Yeah. Right. Good. When has that ever happened. He long
ago has abandoned the "reform" he promised in his campaign. He has
put in special favors for every "pay me" group in sight to get their
enforcement. He has built in and guaranteed the fat, greed, and
waste.

History shows us that the dems run down the deficits while the rethugs
run them up.
And the economy does better with dems too.

And you forget so soon the mess the rethugs created & left. It's huge & much
of it is still haunting te economy & the world.

There are zero changes in health care until 2013, conveniently after
the next election, and we don't get the full deal going until 2020.

Still dickering in Congress. Not that I much like the seeming
results thus far. Better by far than rethug care though.

That's over a decade of dying and suffering. Not the sort of stuff
you hear about in Democrat campaign speeches.

What he has done is front load the taxes; they start almost
immediately. The government now has a brand new revenue source that
will be flowing in for ten years with zero outlay on their part.

A sales tax on stocks & bonds ...

It's hard to conceive that the windfall will not be spent on a lot of
favored pork for favored sons. Not one time projects like fix all the
bridges so they will last another 40 years. It will be spend to start
up new programs that will have to be funded forever.

When it - finally - becomes time to deliver 0bamaCare, there will be
no money. Fortunately 0bama will have had his eight years and, with
any luck, the disaster of trying to make it work can be laid at the
feet of Republicans.

They want disaster NOW.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:49:36 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Only in America.

Libs wail when Republicans are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats/Fascists are in office.

Therefore Libs wail under all conditions. It is an unhealthy stance.
Martin

But not unexpected.

Libs are in fact, provably mentally ill.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Martin H. Eastburn"
on or about Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:49:36
-0600 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
Only in America.

Libs wail when Republicans are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats/Fascists are in office.

Therefore Libs wail under all conditions. It is an unhealthy stance.
Martin

It is really late - all that comes to mind is

"Shave the Wails!"

I don't know what it means , but I'm sure some spokesdroid for the
DNC will find some sexual allusion, and get all excited.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!