Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican Deficit Hypocrisy

Let the Record show that "Martin H. Eastburn"
on or about Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:49:36
-0600 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
Only in America.

Libs wail when Republicans are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats are in office.
Libs wail when Democrats/Fascists are in office.

Therefore Libs wail under all conditions. It is an unhealthy stance.
Martin

It is really late - all that comes to mind is

"Shave the Wails!"

I don't know what it means , but I'm sure some spokesdroid for the
DNC will find some sexual allusion, and get all excited.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!