Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Cash for Cloture" under scrutiny!

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It would have been better to take small steps and work out the kinks but
that would take
too long and the grip on power may be to short for those pushing the
current agenda.

I think you've nailed it. Hang on, we're in for a bumpy ride.

I was getting an echocardiogram today and the young lady running the machine was worried
that she might lose or have have her healthcare degrade as her employer responds to all
the economic forces that are about to be unleased.

She was happy I was willing to reschedule my time slot since she doesn't get paid if she
doesn't have patients and making the trip for my only appointment in our community
hospital that day would have eaten up a lot of time for travel in the middle of the day.

Nice young lady. Just bought a house, didn't have student loans. Eyes wide open and very
concerned.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

Interesting. But does she know anything, or does she just read too many
blogs?

Hardly anyone I've spoken to has made an attempt to understand the plans. I
was talking to some people here a few nights ago and the guys were going on
football -- they must be watching every New York team game, from the
discussion. But not one had read a single serious word about the healthcare
reforms.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:59:26 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

Some things are IMPORTANT and others aren't :-)
Regards,

J.B.