Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My New Year Resolutions

1. Do more fishing.
2. Spend more time with my wife.
3. Spend more time in my shop doing actual metalworking.
4. Quit biting on OT trolls in this group.
5. Staying on topic.
6. Clean up my language in this group. My vocabulary is much more
extensive than I demonstrate, and I can convey the same message with
different words.
7. Avoid political comments here. It's not important that people know what
I think or agree with me. Reality will prevail.
8. Volunteer more.
9. Help people who need help.
10. Live the life I have left in me so as not to waste any time.

Hope everyone has a good coming year.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
1. Do more fishing.
2. Spend more time with my wife.
3. Spend more time in my shop doing actual metalworking.

Good list. can i use it?

I did a good job on 1 and 2 today. I had a "Grand Slam" (my first ever) -
grouper, mutton, yellow tail, and mangrove. My better half caught a grouper
and a mutton. The rule is, "Julie gets a grouper, she don't have to cook"
So, we're off to dinner with friends to eat tonight.

May you all have a happy new year.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 28, 5:16 pm, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

1. Do more fishing.
2. Spend more time with my wife.
3. Spend more time in my shop doing actual metalworking.

Good list. can i use it?

I did a good job on 1 and 2 today. I had a "Grand Slam" (my first ever) -
grouper, mutton, yellow tail, and mangrove. My better half caught a grouper
and a mutton. The rule is, "Julie gets a grouper, she don't have to cook"
So, we're off to dinner with friends to eat tonight.

May you all have a happy new year.

Karl

You clearly are not in Minnesota anymore Toto.
ignator

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message
1. Do more fishing.
2. Spend more time with my wife.
3. Spend more time in my shop doing actual metalworking.

Good list. can i use it?

I did a good job on 1 and 2 today. I had a "Grand Slam" (my first ever) -
grouper, mutton, yellow tail, and mangrove. My better half caught a
grouper and a mutton. The rule is, "Julie gets a grouper, she don't have
to cook" So, we're off to dinner with friends to eat tonight.

May you all have a happy new year.

Karl

Got a new keel roller, bilge pump, and a dozen lures from myself for
Christmas. Am going to install same, and try to get out and get some
rainbows soon. I have good luck at a local lake where I am beginning to get
known. Everyone else catches stockers, and mine run 16-22".

Conversation at fish cleaner:

Where did you catch those?

On the lake.

I got it dialed in, and I'm not talking.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Conversation at fish cleaner:

Where did you catch those?

On the lake.

I got it dialed in, and I'm not talking.

I caught mine behind the boatG This trip was due to luck or persistence.
(Try long enough to make your own luck) The front moved in twelve hours
early. Just ahead of the front, the fish committed suicide. Glad the fish
don't do it often, there would be none left. Fun to be present when it
happens.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I think you've got a good list. I avoid new year
resolutions. For me, they only last a couple days at best.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus