Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Time to get tougher

Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

"HH&C" wrote in message
On Dec 22, 7:16 pm, Hawke wrote:
The first hit that comes up says it's bogus.

Yeah, I figured as much. I remember him making many mistakes and he
isn't all that witty sometimes =|:-)'

Ha, Ha, the wingers fall for another stupid hoax. Talk about reeling in
the suckers. Every time someone comes up with another of these
ridiculous accusations about Obama there is a stampede of right wingers
falling all over themselves taking it in as gospel. All you have to do
is drop a line of cheese in the water that says Obama isn't the real
president and a thousand right wing fools snap it up in the first second
and pass it on to their friends. Now if I could create some kind of real
fishing bait that worked on fish as well as these phony accusations
against Obama work on right wingers I'd be an overnight millionaire.

Hawke

Huh? Someone asks a question and the little raptor says he fell for a
stupid hoax.

Interesting outlook.

Het, have you noticed that a lot of people are asking questions about
global warming.

Not only that, but they are even asking questions about climate
change.

Global warming and climate change must be a stupid hoax. See how it
works?

It's easy to get lib apologists for Obama to react, it's like shooting
fish in a barrel.

That's funny but you missed the point badly. I just said basically the
same thing about you wingers. Every time someone comes up with a bogus
accusation about Obama you run off half cocked as if you just found the
holy grail. It doesn't matter how stupid or ridiculous it is you guys
just eat it up and ask for more.

Just mention Obama's missing birth certificate and they all come out of
the woodwork, swearing that they once saw the original before the dog
ate it.

Well, that doesn't mean anything to your type. Eye witness accounts
don't fool you. Even if you saw it yourself you would just say it was a
forgery. You guys just made up your mind up that Obama shouldn't be
president so you find reasons to prove it every day. It's a matter of
faith to you that Obama isn't an American citizen. Which means there is
no point showing you that you're wrong. All we can do is beat you in
elections and by passing laws you hate. Like we just did today.
Universal health care, what did I tell you? Nothing better than rubbing
the noses of right wingers in the dirt. I love it, and all you can do is
whine about it.

Hawke