Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default homemade airplane...

Too cool.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237180

THE WIDER VIEW: Three years in the making, it's every boy's dream... the ultimate home-made model aeroplane (and it actually works)

By Jason Lewis, Mail on Sunday Security Editor
Last updated at 12:30 PM on 20th December 2009

* Comments (70)
* Add to My Stories

It's every schoolboy's dream - from the tiny rows of ammunition to the miniature cockpit canopy gracing this stunning model aircraft.

It is an exact replica of a P-51D Mustang which was America's primary long-range fighter plane during the Second World War. And it was made by a retired dentist who used some of his instruments to create it.

Built on a 1/16 scale, every part is fully functional, linked by an intricate series of minuscule chains, cables and hinges.

technomaNge

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

technomaNge wrote:

Too cool.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237180

I've seen it before but it is so worth making sure others don't miss it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller