Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just another airplane model?

I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed model
ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 4:12*pm, "Stupendous Man" wrote:
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed model
ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...-insanely-anal...

WOW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed
model ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

What! ... the engine doesn't run!?! (I'm reminded of that Frenchman &
his Ferrari). Cool, anyhow. I wonder how hard it was to get the
engineering drawings? Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed
model ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

Beautiful!

Here's the other extreme:
http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...nside-0113704/

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that "Stupendous Man" on or about
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:12:41 -0800 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed model
ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

Considering how they do their professional work inside a rather
confined area ... not surprising.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed model
ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

I'll bet you a buck he's a pretty damned good dentist, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed
model ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

I'll bet you a buck he's a pretty damned good dentist, too.

Hey doc, what's this lever coming out of my tooth for?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stupendous Man wrote:
I think not. Dentists are also responsible for many highly detailed
model ships, as well. Must be a character trait that goes macro

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wondermen...lanes-0113703/

I'll second that thought.

My dad's half brother Leo, born in Poland around 1890, became a surgical
dentist in Germany. Somehow, dad managed to get him and his wife into
the USA in 1940 or 1941 and he spent the WWII years working in our
family's jewelry making shop.

He created many beautiful and detailed pieces of jewelry from scratch
during those years, and he tought me to make the rubber molds for the
wax patterns and then do the lost wax casting of multiple copies of his
originals.

He and his wife moved to Israel after the war where he returned to being
a dentist for another couple of decades.

Thanks for the mammaries..

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia