Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dear Grim Reaper...

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

Wes wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:

From what I've heard, Soldiers and Marines that are treated for traumatic head injuries
get a notice from the VA that they lost their 2nd Amendment rights under Brady.
Those lies have been debunked so many times it isn't even laughable anymore.

Cites please. I've only heard the side I've presented.

If it had any basis in fact, I'm quite certain that it would be well
publicized on their site. The only place I ever see this is in forwards
from people who have been proven to be utterly unreliable about the
veracity of their posts. So unless you can provide an actual cite, I
say BUNK!

Their site: which site is that?

Stewart Wheaton wrote:

Those lies have been debunked so many times it isn't even laughable anymore.

Stewart, put up or shut up.

Now if you care to listen to Tom Gresham's podcast (fairly moderate guy other than Second
Amendment issues)

http://www.libertywatchradio.com/, this guy is really into liberty. Heck, his email
address is listed, he will respond to you. Nice guy btw, I've communicated with him a
number of times.

I believe Mark Vandenburg at gunrights.us has also had people on his podcasts telling
about what I stated.

You are the one that is claiming I'm full of chit. Give me links to the debunking you
claim has happened all so many times.

This is one of those times when my guys are saying one thing and you are saying it isn't
happening. If you believe in your frame of reference, back it up. I'm always interested
in detecting if I'm being 'spun'.

What I claimed fits in perfectly with the Brady law. Mentally ill is a disqualifyer with
no return afaikt. Sure hope you are all in for having your medical records digitized, a
future rightwing oppresive goverment will make sure you are disarmed.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:

Wes wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:

From what I've heard, Soldiers and Marines that are treated for traumatic head injuries
get a notice from the VA that they lost their 2nd Amendment rights under Brady.
Those lies have been debunked so many times it isn't even laughable anymore.

Cites please. I've only heard the side I've presented.

If it had any basis in fact, I'm quite certain that it would be well
publicized on their site. The only place I ever see this is in forwards
from people who have been proven to be utterly unreliable about the
veracity of their posts. So unless you can provide an actual cite, I
say BUNK!

Their site: which site is that?

OOPS, sorry, NRA.

If the NRA isn't worried about it, I'm not either.

Stewart Wheaton wrote:

Those lies have been debunked so many times it isn't even laughable anymore.

Stewart, put up or shut up.

Now if you care to listen to Tom Gresham's podcast (fairly moderate guy other than Second
Amendment issues)

http://www.libertywatchradio.com/, this guy is really into liberty. Heck, his email
address is listed, he will respond to you. Nice guy btw, I've communicated with him a
number of times.

I believe Mark Vandenburg at gunrights.us has also had people on his podcasts telling
about what I stated.

I've heard plenty of Idiots on podcasts talking about all sorts of
things that are factually not so.

You are the one that is claiming I'm full of chit. Give me links to the debunking you
claim has happened all so many times.

This is one of those times when my guys are saying one thing and you are saying it isn't
happening. If you believe in your frame of reference, back it up. I'm always interested
in detecting if I'm being 'spun'.

What I claimed fits in perfectly with the Brady law. Mentally ill is a disqualifyer with
no return afaikt.

Mentally ill, IF you are ADJUDICATED SO... that means a court
determines it in an adversarial hearing. A doctor cannot take away
your civil rights. If a doctor makes a determination that you pose a
danger to yourself or others, you can contest it before the judge with
your own doctor and your own testimony.

Sure hope you are all in for having your medical records digitized, a
future rightwing oppresive goverment will make sure you are disarmed.

You do know that the digitization of records does not include anything
like a central repository don't you? And the Feds won't have access to
them.

Dear Grim Reaper... Wes[_2_] Metalworking 12 December 25th 09 01:53 AM
Dear Grim Reaper... Wes[_2_] Metalworking 1 December 23rd 09 04:46 AM
OT Grim if true. cm[_2_] Woodworking 13 June 11th 09 03:28 PM
Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 37538 Rich Grise Electronics Repair 4 October 26th 07 01:03 AM