Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's TMT?

I haven't seen TMT posting lately about the President he helped elect doing
what he would have been posting about if GW did it... the plan to send more
troops to fight the war on terrorism.

The liberals man Obama ran on a big anti-war platform
Obama gets elected and finds out that his plans are not in the best interest
of the country so he alters his plans.

Now Obama's getting badmouthed by the liberals for doing what needs to be
done, just as Bush did.

If it would have been Bush sending 30,000 more troops TMT would have been
all over it.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-12-04, RogerN wrote:
I haven't seen TMT posting lately about the President he helped elect doing
what he would have been posting about if GW did it... the plan to send more
troops to fight the war on terrorism.

The liberals man Obama ran on a big anti-war platform

My recollection is that he ran on a big anti-Iraq war platform, and
specifically never promised to exit the Afghan war on the same terms
as he wants to leave Iraq.

Obama gets elected and finds out that his plans are not in the best
interest of the country so he alters his plans.

Now Obama's getting badmouthed by the liberals for doing what needs to be
done, just as Bush did.

If it would have been Bush sending 30,000 more troops TMT would have
been all over it.

Bush should have sent more troops to Afghanistan and none to Iraq.
That he did not do so, was not a mere mistake, but outright malice.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 9:17*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
I haven't seen TMT posting lately about the President he helped elect doing
what he would have been posting about if GW did it... the plan to send more
troops to fight the war on terrorism.

The liberals man Obama ran on a big anti-war platform
Obama gets elected and finds out that his plans are not in the best interest
of the country so he alters his plans.

Now Obama's getting badmouthed by the liberals for doing what needs to be
done, just as Bush did.

If it would have been Bush sending 30,000 more troops TMT would have been
all over it.

RogerN

Laugh...laugh...laugh.....TMT never left.

Obama is doing exactly what he said he was going to do in regards to
the two wars that Bush left undone.

Were you not listening?

And Roger...only because of the dismal performance of the Republican
President that you helped elect did Obama become President.

America thanks you and every conservative in making that possible.

And oh...about that war thing...what would Roger the President of the
United States do with the Taliban who are close to having nukes?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

He went out back to take a dump and the hogs et 'im.

That, or the Grays came and took him back to the lab to adjust the
probes.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 9:43*pm, Ignoramus1909
wrote:
On 2009-12-04, RogerN wrote:

[...]

Ig pays attention.

Roger should too.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:00:58 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Dec 3, 9:17Â*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
[...]

Well, not really. The world isn't divided into just one kind of
conservative and one kind of liberal, any more than it's divided into one
kind of dingbat and one kind of competence.

Unfortunately, the world of politics right now is a choice between
conservative dingbats and liberal almost-dingbats, with a bunch of sane
folks on the sidelines trying to inject some sense into the debate.

Oh for a _real_ conservative candidate or two, not the neo-fake-dittohead-
conservatives like the ones running the Republican party.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I haven't seen TMT posting lately about the President he helped elect doing
what he would have been posting about if GW did it... the plan to send more
troops to fight the war on terrorism.

The liberals man Obama ran on a big anti-war platform
Obama gets elected and finds out that his plans are not in the best
interest of the country so he alters his plans.

Now Obama's getting badmouthed by the liberals for doing what needs to be
done, just as Bush did.

If it would have been Bush sending 30,000 more troops TMT would have been
all over it.

RogerN

didn't shinseki tell bush to send 250,000 and bush ****canned him for saying
so?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 9:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
[...]

What you "real" conservatives, who are always fantasizing about finding
what you believe to be a real conservative candidate, never get is that
most Americans don't want what you do. If a real hard core conservative
candidate came on the scene he would only be someone that 20% or less of
the public would like. So what you want is an impossible dream. What you
want is a conservative candidate that would have broad appeal to
everyone. Your problem is that if someone is a real conservative he
would turn off the majority of voters. So you are never going to get
what you want. Which is good for the rest of us. Last time you got what
you wanted Bush was elected, not good for anybody.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 21:43:25 -0600, Ignoramus1909
wrote:

Bush should have sent more troops to Afghanistan and none to Iraq.
That he did not do so, was not a mere mistake, but outright malice.

Really?

Provide citations to prove your case, give your reasoning and then
footnote it with links to your citations.

Failure to do so will simply show buffoonery, above and beyond the call
of Leftism.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

/
/Laugh...laugh...laugh.....TMT never left.
/
/Obama is doing exactly what he said he was going to do in regards to
/the two wars that Bush left undone.
/
/Were you not listening?

What about the liberals that are badmouthing Obama?

/And Roger...only because of the dismal performance of the Republican
/President that you helped elect did Obama become President.

Actually it probably more the cause of lying Democrats. Democrats got the
majority 3 years ago by blaming everything on Bush. The Democrats promised
to fix everything if they got elected, they lied. Then a year ago, they
played the same song and dance, all Bush's fault, if we had a Democrat they
would just fix everything. The public bought the lie again, the Democrats
got a twofer, won two elections using the same lie twice. So, as far as war
goes, Obama is pretty much doing what is in the best of the country, just
like Bush was doing, and some of the liberals are critisizing Obama just
like they did Bush. The bottom line is that many of the liberals opposed
Bush and Obama for fighting terrorism. Many liberals are terrorists, plain
and simple.

/America thanks you and every conservative in making that possible.
/
/And oh...about that war thing...what would Roger the President of the
/United States do with the Taliban who are close to having nukes?
/
/TMT

I would find out what the liberals say to do and then do the opposite, the
voice of the liberals = the voice of terrorists. From the Terrorists and
Liberals "Stop fighting Terrorism!"

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Obama carrying on Bush policy on the war on terrorism says that Bush was
right and the liberals are now and were then wrong.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 9:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

[...]

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

First let me say that I am touched that you missed me.

That tells me that my message is getting to you...and hopefully making
a difference.

But as I read your latest comments, I have to say that I have lots of
work to do.

Where do I begin?

Maybe first point to make is that the Bush policy of invading Iraq was
wrong.

And Bush publicly admitted (to my amazement) that neutralizing Osama
Bin Forgotten was not a priority.

Obama recognizes both points...we are leaving Iraq as quickly as
possible (which is ticking the Republicans off to no end) and the hunt
for Osama Bin Forgotten is now a top priority.

Obama is doing just what he said he would do...go after the Taliban
and their asprirations of getting nukes from Pakistan.

For the sake of your children, you had better pray that he is
successful.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 9:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

[...]

I should add that I believe that history will judge the Republicans
and their conservatives as the true terrorists....the American
Taliban.

TMT