Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default ! Where's TMT?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Dec 3, 9:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
I haven't seen TMT posting lately about the President he helped elect
doing
what he would have been posting about if GW did it... the plan to send
more
troops to fight the war on terrorism.

The liberals man Obama ran on a big anti-war platform
Obama gets elected and finds out that his plans are not in the best
interest
of the country so he alters his plans.

Now Obama's getting badmouthed by the liberals for doing what needs to be
done, just as Bush did.

If it would have been Bush sending 30,000 more troops TMT would have been
all over it.

RogerN

/
/Laugh...laugh...laugh.....TMT never left.
/
/Obama is doing exactly what he said he was going to do in regards to
/the two wars that Bush left undone.
/
/Were you not listening?

What about the liberals that are badmouthing Obama?

/And Roger...only because of the dismal performance of the Republican
/President that you helped elect did Obama become President.

Actually it probably more the cause of lying Democrats. Democrats got the
majority 3 years ago by blaming everything on Bush. The Democrats promised
to fix everything if they got elected, they lied. Then a year ago, they
played the same song and dance, all Bush's fault, if we had a Democrat they
would just fix everything. The public bought the lie again, the Democrats
got a twofer, won two elections using the same lie twice. So, as far as war
goes, Obama is pretty much doing what is in the best of the country, just
like Bush was doing, and some of the liberals are critisizing Obama just
like they did Bush. The bottom line is that many of the liberals opposed
Bush and Obama for fighting terrorism. Many liberals are terrorists, plain
and simple.

/America thanks you and every conservative in making that possible.
/
/And oh...about that war thing...what would Roger the President of the
/United States do with the Taliban who are close to having nukes?
/
/TMT

I would find out what the liberals say to do and then do the opposite, the
voice of the liberals = the voice of terrorists. From the Terrorists and
Liberals "Stop fighting Terrorism!"

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Obama carrying on Bush policy on the war on terrorism says that Bush was
right and the liberals are now and were then wrong.

RogerN