Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boston Gear Book available on other newsgroup

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

If anyone wishes to download it. It rather educational and very
interestying reading

Just so you know...shrug.

Lots of other machine tool related books as well.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

If anyone wishes to download it. It rather educational and very
interestying reading

Just so you know...shrug.

Lots of other machine tool related books as well.

I check that NG regularly.
You never know what's going to swim by.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Neither of my servers, aioe.org or ocatanews.com, carry this NG. Anybody
have a free server that has this NG?

Karl

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:
Neither of my servers, aioe.org or ocatanews.com, carry this NG. Anybody
have a free server that has this NG?

Karl

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

I see a bunch of stuff on that newsgroup but nothing remotely
similar to the 'Boston Gear Handbook'.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Gears...n_Gear__WW.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

credit to gunner

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Gears...n_Gear__WW.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:31:47 -0600, the infamous "Karl Townsend"
scrawled the following:

Neither of my servers, aioe.org or ocatanews.com, carry this NG. Anybody
have a free server that has this NG?

Karl

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

free.teranews.com carries it, Karl.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-11-30, Karl Townsend wrote:
Neither of my servers, aioe.org or ocatanews.com, carry this NG. Anybody
have a free server that has this NG?

Karl

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on
alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....

I could...send you a rather large collecton of other similar metal
working related books..if you have the server space and someway to
stream a ****load of stuff to you.

Probably a min of 3 gigs

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Gears...n_Gear__WW.pdf

I could...send you a rather large collecton of other similar metal
working related books..if you have the server space and someway to
stream a ****load of stuff to you.

That's interesting. You can mail me a DVD, that is probably the
easiest way. I will have to check what they are, if they are
copyrighted books I would be more careful than if they are old
manuals.

I am a member of "manual liberation front".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Gears...n_Gear__WW.pdf

I could...send you a rather large collecton of other similar metal
working related books..if you have the server space and someway to
stream a ****load of stuff to you.

That's interesting. You can mail me a DVD, that is probably the
easiest way. I will have to check what they are, if they are
copyrighted books I would be more careful than if they are old
manuals.

I am a member of "manual liberation front".

Email me your shipping address