Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another Failed Presidency

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:23:43 -0800, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

But I'll agree, with this much, Government buying up companies
because they are "too big to fail", implies that other companies are
"too small to succeed."

Any week now we may be facing a gov't (which is "too big to fail")
fail. Cross your fingers and toes that it doesn't happen!

--
Q: How many climate scientists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. There's a consensus that it's going to change, so they've
decided to keep us in the dark.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I keep waiting for them to bail out Amalgamated Buggy Whip.
"too large to fail". Problem is, that the society constantly
changes. We no longer need gaslight, but ipods are selling
good.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Jaques" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:23:43 -0800, the infamous pyotr
filipivich
scrawled the following:

But I'll agree, with this much, Government buying up
companies
because they are "too big to fail", implies that other
companies are
"too small to succeed."

Any week now we may be facing a gov't (which is "too big to
fail")
fail. Cross your fingers and toes that it doesn't happen!

--
Q: How many climate scientists does it take to change a
light bulb?

A: None. There's a consensus that it's going to change, so
they've
decided to keep us in the dark.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:her5rv
:

I keep waiting for them to bail out Amalgamated Buggy Whip.
"too large to fail". Problem is, that the society constantly
changes. We no longer need gaslight, but ipods are selling
good.

Gas lights (exterior yard lamps that burn Natural Gas) are quite popular
along much of the Texas Gulf Coast since electricity often fails during
major storms but the gas supply continues without interruption... grin

FWIW, you might want to check out buggy whip sales figures - they're rising
just as they have been for over 50 years...