Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - A Purity Test for Republicans

Hawke wrote:

You don't have any idea what you are talking about. I lived in Orange
County, Calif. for over 30 years. It's the most republican part of
California. I have known probably more republicans than you have. And
secondly, aside from business education the fact is people on the right
are less educated than those on the left. But that is only the kind of
things people in social science research would know. If you spent much
time in college, which I doubt you did, you would notice all the people
with the highest level education are liberals. I'm guessing that leaves
you out.

Hawke

I've noticed this seems to be the case in social sciences, like psych,
history, sociology, etc., but much less so in the "harder" sciences
like math, physics, engineering, anything of a more technical nature
or requiring an awareness of how the universe works.

As the current crop of economists have once again demonstrated, you
can go very far in the "soft" sciences without having a clue about how
the world works while focusing on how you think it should work.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 05:39:27 -0600, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Indeed. I work in Orange County California.

And the vast majority of business owners are Republican. They are the
ones keeping California afloat ..but only in Republican areas.

Democrats tend to be politicians, social workers, teachers and other
scum of the earth..(at least in California) and as such..are pretty
****ing worthless when the rubber hits the road.

The Parakeet is a prime example.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Well, keep your rubbers off the road and you'll be fine. The best thing to
do with them is to use them once, then toss them in the trash.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Too bad your parents didn't follow that advice.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

And it's a shame your mother's abortion was a failure, Michael.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

His circumcision was successful, but they threw away the wrong part.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

LOL! My wife liked that one. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Yawn. you're still an impotent old man with delusions of adequacy.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

No doubt, if she puts up with a loser like you.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

I think you're describing yourself, Michael. But you missed the part about
being a sour, nasty old cracker.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Point..set and MATCH!!

--
Ed Huntress

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Jesus, Gunner, are you still fantasizing about hitting the professional
tennis circuit? You haven't had strings on that thing for forty years, man.

Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

You know what you are Ed, but I really don't care. Unless you plan on
making the trip to Florida to put a bullet through my head, you are just
a ranting old fool making idle threats. No matter what you think of
yourself, people are laughing at you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

What "threats"? I'm perfectly content to let you self-destruct. With all of
that bile inside of you, you're going to float away on it someday.

No matter what you think of
yourself, people are laughing at you.

The ones I care about are the ones who are laughing with me. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Only in your little fantasy world, Eddie. if anyone stuck you with a
pin, you'd fly away like a cheap balloon.

No matter what you think of
yourself, people are laughing at you.

The ones I care about are the ones who are laughing with me. d8-)

You only think that they are laughing with you.

BTW, how much has your wife made a prostitute this year, and to you
declare your income to the IRS as her pimp?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

What "threats" have I made, Michael? Are you getting into lying too, as a
sideline?

No matter what you think of
yourself, people are laughing at you.

The ones I care about are the ones who are laughing with me. d8-)

You only think that they are laughing with you.

BTW, how much has your wife made a prostitute this year, and to you
declare your income to the IRS as her pimp?

There we go. There's the real Michael, the white-trash cracker so filled
with bile and bitterness that he'll stoop to this, insulting a man's wife
without knowing a thing about her. Maybe that explains why you have to keep
repeating that "Deliverance" isn't a documentary. To you, it probably looks
like one.

You've hit bottom, Michael. Or maybe not. Maybe you can sink even lower. In
any case, the next step for you probably is to demand special treatment
again, because of all of your ailments and disabilities. First you throw out
the insults, and then you beg for special treatment.

You really are a sad case.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

No, you are a world class hypocryte. You accused my mother of having
an abortion at a time when that was considered worse than being a
prostitute, but you can't take a similar comment. BTW, if you had said
that to her face when she was pregnant, she would have put several
rounds through your head. She was one of the top shooters on her hifgh
school's rifle team.

If you don't want more comments like I made above, then stop posting
lies about others. You are still an impotent old man, put you are too
ignorant to admit it. Like all wanabe bullies, you're just a loudmouthed
loser. Tell us how your wife likes seeing the truth!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

You ridiculous old cracker. You pop out of nowhere to spit some venom about
my parents, then you finish by calling my wife a whore, while calling me a
hypocrite. Christ, you are blind.

As for your mother shooting me, if she was that easily disposed to murder,
then it provides some explanation for your foul and sour personality. I
guess you come from a long line of like-minded folks.

Since all you do is to crawl out of your shell and spit once in a while,
there's no loss in solving you the old-fashioned way:

Plonk.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

You ridiculous old cracker. You pop out of nowhere to spit some venom about
my parents, then you finish by calling my wife a whore, while calling me a
hypocrite. Christ, you are blind.

PKB @ 100 dB? You love to insult people but can't take when you
receive it.

As for your mother shooting me, if she was that easily disposed to murder,
then it provides some explanation for your foul and sour personality. I
guess you come from a long line of like-minded folks.

Defending someone's honor isn't murder.

Since all you do is to crawl out of your shell and spit once in a while,
there's no loss in solving you the old-fashioned way:

Plonk.

You can't even do that right. You constantly try to put people down
but can't take the heat when someone replies in kind. Last time yo
pulled this ****, you disappeared from the group for several months.
Also, no one said anything to defend you, and it you just can't stand it
when your sycophants desert you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Oh very very well done Sir...very well done indeed!!

Kudos and Bravos!!

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hawke wrote:

[...]

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

Gunner

No, Michael has the right idea. Take a shower in gasoline, then light up a
cigarette. If you wear your pan of Jiffy Pop for a hat, you can make a snack
while warming yourself up!

And, if you do it in your front yard, and hold your arms out straight, the
neighbors will think you've had a visit from the KKK. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:24:35 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

Gunner

No, Michael has the right idea. Take a shower in gasoline, then light up a
cigarette. If you wear your pan of Jiffy Pop for a hat, you can make a snack
while warming yourself up!

And, if you do it in your front yard, and hold your arms out straight, the
neighbors will think you've had a visit from the KKK. d8-)

Nobody could see him for several reasons. Gummer says he lives on
acreage and has a 1000 yd shooting range. At that distance the pyre
could be mistaken for a flaring crack pipe. And gummer says he doesn't
have any neighbors on account of all their houses burning down. Plus,
he assures us that he bought half the block, 'cause as we all know
acreage is divided into blocks of tiny lots. Never mind that the
google street view shows homes next door and up and down his street.
Apparently the google mapping car took its photos 8 million years ago
or something. Loved the machinery "rebuilding" pics. Is there any
evidence that gummer and Al Babin are two different people?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

[...]

Wait, wait, I feel a recipe coming in....gasoline, burned-out righties....

It's New! It's Hot! Buffaloed Wingers!

Is there any
evidence that gummer and Al Babin are two different people?

Wayne

None that I know of. However, Gunner usually doesn't paint the bedways on
his old jun...er, previously owned machine tools. Al sometimes does.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:34:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

[...]

I bet that if you compared one of gummer's snake-pit wiring fiascos to
babin's, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:34:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

[...]

Think of them as Chinese puzzles...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:44:07 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:35:31 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:34:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

m...

news:li33k59albhg9jmtq0bp0r4eil6lk81qap@4ax. com...
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

[...]

I was thinking of it as the genesis of a gummerco machinery sales
FAQ...

Q: Which gummer will rebuild the electrics on my machine; gummerA, who
claims to own an electronics shop, or gummerB, who asks for help with
basics?

A: All gummerco machinery sold on Planet Earth is rebuilt by gummerB.
Off-world rebuilds are serviced by gummerA.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:25:03 -0800, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:23:47 -0700, wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:34:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
wrote...

Is there any
evidence that gummer and Al Babin are two different people?

None that I know of. However, Gunner usually doesn't paint the bedways on
his old jun...er, previously owned machine tools. Al sometimes does.

I bet that if you compared one of gummer's snake-pit wiring fiascos to
babin's, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Easy - they might both look a little hackneyed, but Gunner's would
be far more likely to work.

That's a strange bit of faith considering John R Carroll's experience.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...a5a4fb45355771

Do you have some evidence that gummer's learned anything since then?
If so, then why would be asking basic wiring questions here? As for
hackneyed being good enough, that depends on the price.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

I didn't bother to kill file him, but I mark his crap read when
downloading new headers. It's more fun to flush him, by hand.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

I didn't bother to kill file him, but I mark his crap read when
downloading new headers. It's more fun to flush him, by hand.

Hey, it's time for one of your gasoline showers, Michael! Then warm up your
spark-gap transmitter. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress