Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default OT - A Purity Test for Republicans

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:24:35 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:21:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

I feel like I need a shower in gasoline after replying to Ed to get
rid of the snake oil.

Thats why Ive got Ed kill filed. Personally..I like him. On
Usenet..after reading his buffoonery so often..I was starting to get a
rash from the large amounts of soap needed to get clean of his filth ,
when taking so many showers...

Gunner

No, Michael has the right idea. Take a shower in gasoline, then light up a
cigarette. If you wear your pan of Jiffy Pop for a hat, you can make a snack
while warming yourself up!

And, if you do it in your front yard, and hold your arms out straight, the
neighbors will think you've had a visit from the KKK. d8-)

Nobody could see him for several reasons. Gummer says he lives on
acreage and has a 1000 yd shooting range. At that distance the pyre
could be mistaken for a flaring crack pipe. And gummer says he doesn't
have any neighbors on account of all their houses burning down. Plus,
he assures us that he bought half the block, 'cause as we all know
acreage is divided into blocks of tiny lots. Never mind that the
google street view shows homes next door and up and down his street.
Apparently the google mapping car took its photos 8 million years ago
or something. Loved the machinery "rebuilding" pics. Is there any
evidence that gummer and Al Babin are two different people?

Wayne