Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I-5 and a milling machine.

Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:29:00 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

Youd didnt call or stop by? Why not?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint
job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

Youd didnt call or stop by? Why not?

Gunner

Wanted to get home before midnight. Wife and I had been at daughters in
Santa Monica for a week helping out, and installing new 6 panel doors in her
condo. F'n job. Not a straight door frame in the place.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:24:39 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint
job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

Youd didnt call or stop by? Why not?

Gunner

Wanted to get home before midnight. Wife and I had been at daughters in
Santa Monica for a week helping out, and installing new 6 panel doors in her
condo. F'n job. Not a straight door frame in the place.

Ouch!!

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 25, 2:29*am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. *Nice paint job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. *LOL.

The living room was too full so they put it in the kitchen?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Nov 25, 2:29 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

The living room was too full so they put it in the kitchen?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--Winston

--

On YouTube, all the tools have volume controls.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 2:29 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
Driving North on I-5 Monday near Gunners region, passed a green chevy P/U
with a nice older milling machine on a trailer. Looked like a 1950's
version. What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint
job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.

The living room was too full so they put it in the kitchen?

Growing up we had an air hockey table in the kitchen... That was were we set
our computer.

milling machine gilles Woodworking 6 February 17th 07 07:16 PM
milling machine gilles Woodworking 11 January 24th 07 12:23 PM
cnc milling machine gilles Woodworking 8 December 20th 06 04:36 AM
Help on CNC Milling Machine Cliff Metalworking 0 December 29th 05 01:44 PM
F.S. Milling machine Dan Buckman Metalworking 1 March 10th 04 10:27 PM