Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - China Buys Hummer... we dumped a piece of **** on the stupid Chinks.

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

I thought you were talking about the Hummer.

Mmmmm, a good hummer is a life experience...

--
Regards, Curly

I always thought it was a good choice of name, probably cooked up by some
copy writer with a twisted mind, but they missed all the opportunities
for sexual innuendo.

Too bad. It might have saved them from the clutches of the Chinese. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

i was entertained when i found out "hummer" is "lobster" in swedish
(spelled teh same, pronounced different). i can't really think of any
clever or funny way to use it about the motor vehicle. must be pretty
funny though in sweden, you'd think they'd have low sales there.

b.w.

I assume you know what kind of "hummer" Curly is talking about. If not, ask
him to explain it. g

--
Ed Huntress