Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hannity's phony video

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

Winston does need to retract, unequivocably, his assertion that Dan
Rather was in any way connected with the false story.

I'm quite willing to retract that. It was in error.

I compared the actions of a network broadcast NEWS organization being
give a pass by our leftist wingers while calling for the head of an
OPINON program host.

My facts were correct in all aspects except the news reporters'
identity. That is regrettable but that is NOT the point of my post.
To pretend otherwise is to try to deflect criticism of the
hypocritical leftist wingers.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/LIE/nbc.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dateline_NBC

They've been caught in a number of lame attempts to trick and defame.
Nothing to do with left-wingers, just typical sensational "journalism". If
you look at the targets in that wikipedia link, the attacks were not
politically motivated.