Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB/Trade .41 Bullet mould

"robert bowman" wrote in message
Gunner Asch wrote:

Anyone got anything kicking around of this type..Id be interested.
Winter time is here and its bullet casting time again.

Any truth to the rumor that the Peoples Republic has outlawed lead wheel
weights? I forget which list I read it on, but the guy was suggesting you
might be able to help your local tire shop get rid of their inventory when
the law goes in effect.

It's not a rumor. The three major wheel-weight manufacturers will stop
distribution of lead wheel weights in California by the end of 2009.

The initiative is based on a federal one that went into effect last year.
They're waiting for the states to act, but it may become a federal law
eventually. It's similar to the bans on lead shot.

They were banned in Europe in 2005.

--
Ed Huntress