Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Polar Ice Findings

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:51:11 -0700, the infamous "azotic"
scrawled the following:

"jk" wrote in message
.. .
"Carbon" taxes are essentially that, a tax on the consumption of
oxygen. But yes, I think a careful and masterful plan convincing
people that one needs to regulate and tax those dangerous producers of
this powerful oxidizer, those wealthy corporate barons known as
"farmers", could make me wealthy beyond belief.... Where is pinky when
you need him????. We need to do this before we are hit by a new ice
age. Why it is the "urgent oncoming Catasthrophe(tm)" of the month.

jk

Wow that would cut into tobacco farmer Al Gore profits.

Follow the money =

Al Gore's Carbon Empi

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/im...bon_empire.pdf

Can you say Carbon Bubble ?

Thank you, Fred Lucas. I've wanted to track down all of Algore's evil
plans and this brings me closer to knowing all of his co-conspirators.

Speaking of tobacco, is it in the Carbon loop? Will they be taxed for
producing millions of tons of CO2 from the burning of their product?

--
The blind are not good trailblazers.

-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Larry Jaques wrote:

Speaking of tobacco, is it in the Carbon loop? Will they be taxed for
producing millions of tons of CO2 from the burning of their product?

The could legitimately claim it is carbon neutral. First you have to
suck the CO2 out of the air to make the tobacco

jk