Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Faster melting of polar ice

RCM only

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:32:01 -0600, the infamous "Green Turtle"
scrawled the following:

--cliffysnip--

How could the ice be melting faster then thought when LESS ice melted this
year then last????

Hum...spin from the spin masters.

Let me see:

Less ice melted this year, so it melting faster then thought? Boy...pigs
fly don't they???

I'm always amused when these stories come out. They're invariably
dated in July, the hot part of our Summer season, and people are
wondering about melting ice.

-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-09-24, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
RCM only

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:32:01 -0600, the infamous "Green Turtle"
scrawled the following:

--cliffysnip--

How could the ice be melting faster then thought when LESS ice melted this
year then last????

Hum...spin from the spin masters.

Let me see:

Less ice melted this year, so it melting faster then thought? Boy...pigs
fly don't they???

I'm always amused when these stories come out. They're invariably
dated in July, the hot part of our Summer season, and people are
wondering about melting ice.

This story is dated Sep. 24.

I did not find any mention, in the story, that "less ice melted this
year". I am not sure where exactly did "Green Turtl" got the basis for
his comment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Rich Grise wrote:

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:06:53 -0500, Ignoramus2699 wrote:

I did not find any mention, in the story, that "less ice melted this
year". I am not sure where exactly did "Green Turtl" got the basis for
his comment.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...dreds?utm_sour
ce=a-section

But, thank God, the Fortress of Solitude is still safe!

Source for non polar caps redd Electronics Repair 8 June 12th 09 11:41 PM
polar bowler crack [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 22nd 08 04:36 PM
Browse Web Faster kaash Home Repair 0 August 10th 07 04:25 PM
Induction melting of steel - melting time calculation James H. Metalworking 1 December 18th 05 08:58 PM
Polar Heart Rate Monitor Receiver Specs Mark Witczak Electronics 1 February 16th 05 11:08 PM