Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Undercover stings expose 'gun show loophole'

Too Many Tulips better hope nothing bad happens to you.

Lots of evidence here.

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
In talk.politics.guns Too_Many_Tools wrote:

LOL...come coward...tell us what you would really like to me?

Was that supposed to make sense? He must have you nervous.

Don't leave out any of the details.
Or are you just the coward you are?

Speaking of cowards, when are you going to visit? You know, like you
promised?

[chuckle]

___________
"I will be bringing the local cops with me to visit you so be sure you
have enough doughnuts for all of us. ;)"
-Too Many Tools, 5/30/09

"Try posting your real address just once and I will
guarantee you a visit."
-Too Many Tools, 6/2/09, right before
he scrambled for excuses not to show up.

"Got a valid address yet winger?
I would like to arraign[sic] a visit for you."
-Too Many Tools, 6/19/09, still hoping
someone actually believes him.

"Give us a valid address and we can arraign a playdate with some
friends."
-Too Many Tools 7-1-2009 STILL trying to get
someone to believe him

"Show a picture of your mailbox then...with you in front of it. ;)"
-Too Many Tools 7-2-2009 changing the conditions in
another desperate attempt to weasel out of visiting

"Provide the information and you will receive a visit."
-Too Many Tools, 9-16-2009, yet again making promises
he has no intention of keeping.

"Why don't you provide us with a valid name and address ...and we will
arrange a visit for you."
-Too Many Tools, 9-20-2009, yet *again* making promises
he has no intention of keeping.