Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking peasants, REVOLT!!!

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:21:08 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI

Yeah, that's revolting alright. That heathen rammed a _hardware
store_, fer chrissakes. (I wonder what he felt they did to him.)

This is proof that an armored D-8/10 is just like a tank. I wonder if
he just ran out of diesel there. Surely he could have backed out and
gone through that house next door to the building he was trapped in.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:21:08 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI

Yeah, that's revolting alright. That heathen rammed a _hardware
store_, fer chrissakes. (I wonder what he felt they did to him.)

This is proof that an armored D-8/10 is just like a tank. I wonder if
he just ran out of diesel there. Surely he could have backed out and
gone through that house next door to the building he was trapped in.

If you can't win be "their" rules, then change the rules. Wow!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:21:08 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI

Yeah, that's revolting alright. That heathen rammed a _hardware
store_, fer chrissakes. (I wonder what he felt they did to him.)

This is proof that an armored D-8/10 is just like a tank. I wonder if
he just ran out of diesel there. Surely he could have backed out and
gone through that house next door to the building he was trapped in.

The sharpshooters apparently managed to ricochet a
couple rounds into
the radiator, and the thing eventually blew the
engine. Actually, he drove
over the mayor's home and the city hall first. I
think the maor also owned
the hardware store.

Jon