Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default end politics . Aircraft steel tube frames.

Its simple . You cant allow criminals to vote .
But our Constitution garantees criminals "RIGHT"
to vote .

Thats not confused , its simple ...

We end political arguements by soundly rejecting
the arguements from those who cant earn with their
own hands .
This implies there will be no "selling" nor commerce,
ever again .

You think , you compete with other producers ,
you build a competitive machine , you dont have to
sell it , they come to you . you get value or money
then you buy land , and live happily ever after .

If you can do this , you are one who will discuss
ETHICs and you will be heard and respected .

ALL others will NOT be heard , no respect , not
even a politician , cause they SELL ( see above "sell")

The Ethics of all communities are :
No group , nor syndicate carrys weapons .
If you even mention , democratic "grouping" ,
you will be deported from the community
( no jails , merely deportation ) .

-----------------
Now on to RCM

Flame welding 4130 is a NO NO in aircraft . It is
not measureable , nor repeatable .

Brazing thin wall steel tube as in Bicycle
frames is high quality , last long time , uses
the properties of CRS tube , to its best .

Structural aluminum frames use 2024-T3 ,cause
it has 65,000 UTS , But 5052H38 is also high UTS .
but not as high .

Aluminum can fail , if enough reversals of
cyclic stress . There is little difference in
5052H38 , its insignificant .

So for wing spars use 2024T3 , but the rest of
the wing can be 5052H38 or H34 , at 1/4th the cost .

Californiametals has 2024T3 0.063 at $185 but
you need to buy 100 sheets .

Honda CBR1000 ,, Yamaha R1
has the right stuff .
It can tune camshaft to lower
effective compression ratio and
gain economy , at cruise ,
yet make 1.5 HP per
lb of engine wt at take-off .

Now we have everything we need . But in the past
engines were JUNK ( heavy, uneconomical)

Do it ...

BTW Dont buy www.longevity-inc.com . I got 518
and it cant be used nor fixed .

Simon K is fighting me , He wont make good the
warranty . Ingenuine offers to "fix" my machine ..

Need DOM tube , Aircraft 2024-T3 .. heytwo Metalworking 3 October 6th 09 02:23 AM
Cutting bottom off steel window frames in-situ [email protected] UK diy 5 September 23rd 09 11:34 AM
Bending Steel Tube Rick Hughes UK diy 4 August 2nd 06 08:49 PM
Does a 2"x1/4" mild steel tube slide inside a 2.5"x1/4" tube? mlcorson Metalworking 4 September 11th 05 09:49 PM
Clean A Lot of Steel Tube?? tbone Metalworking 1 March 7th 05 06:39 AM