Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 12:13 am, "Compact Adolescent" wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
messagenews:AoKdnZEqaeTrRVrXnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@gigan ews.com...

Compact Adolescent wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
om...
Compact Adolescent wrote:
"Jeff M" wrote in message
news:ifadndk6Vc7VAFrXnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@giganews .com...
technomaNge wrote:
Jeff M wrote:
Compact Adolescent wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ic-failure-hig...

[snip]
If Obama can't sway Olympic officials, how can he wring
concessions from Iran on its nuclear program, secure crucial
support from allies to overhaul two wars or rebuild the U.S.
image in the Middle East? [snip]

This is the about the single dumbest sentence I've read this
year.

Please explain.

Convincing people to do what you want them to do in each instance.

Obama failed at the Olympics, what makes you think he can do
any better anywhere else?

technomaNge

The IOC and it's unique internal structure and politics are
completely different from international diplomacy. In the former,
Obama was essentially a late-arriving outsider with no real cards
to play, but in the latter, Obama is the leader of the most
influential state in the free world, with undeniable and global
influence and reach.

The leader of the most influential state in the free world should be
smart enough to know, that an outsider sticking his nose where it is
unwelcome is going to have repercussions. He ends up looking like a
fool. In Chicago, Obama and his wife are seen as the reason the
games went to Rio, the topic has been dominating the airwaves
non-stop for days.

Iran already thinks he is full of **** as a leader, he couldn't
negotiate a bone away from his dog (who incidentally was named after
himself), let alone nukes from a rouge nation such as Iran.

Perhaps Obama should send Sarah Palin to Iran to do the negotiating.
You know, Rogue to Rogue.

She could bring them copies of her book!
LOL

Obama can't send his own aunt back to Africa, so how is he going to
send Sarah anywhere?

AF1, his private airline. The guy could, courtesy of G.W. "Goober"
Bush,
send her or even you anywhere.

Perhaps he can send you, you seem eager to please. Maybe the hypnosis
will
wear off when you get there.

Rootin' Tootin' Hockey puck wearing lipstick slathered pig that Palin
is,
she'd be perfect, and Sarah's principal interest is in doing right by
her
country, not her Party or herself. That's her gig isn't it?
Mongoloid kids and Pro Retard.

I say we strip her saggy ass naked and parachute her into Teheran.
Either they'll gouge their eyes out and commit suicide or we'll own
their
ass's.

Maybe she would strip your sorry ass and use it for moose bait. You talk
so
tough but you would be shaking in your pink slippers if you were in the
same
room with her. She would own your pansy ass and you would be too scared
blither any of your ravings that you do from behind your keyboard. Why
are
you libs so scared of her? Laughing at John Carol.

It's a win - win and I'm dead sure Sarah and her coven will be right
out
in
front on this one.

--
John R. Carroll- Hide quoted text -

LOL...scared of her?

ROTFLMAO

Hey Stupid...we are LAUGHING AT HER.

And at you.

TMT

Well we also laugh at your mommy too. What made your daddy cut off his dick
to become your other mommy? Was his job too hard to do? Does he/she like
making candles better?