Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ACORN Story Grows But Mainstream Media Refuse to Cover It

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:06:52 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

You racist *******!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 03:18:17 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

.. .

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

You racist *******!!!

Wow, Ed? Is that you?

--
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of
ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas
which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

You racist *******!!!

Wow, Ed? Is that you?

Actually, I thought I detected a hint of sarcasm there.

I wonder which?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas
which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

You racist *******!!!

Wow, Ed? Is that you?

Actually, I thought I detected a hint of sarcasm there.

I wonder which?

Thanks,
Rich

I'd NEVER get sarcastic with Larry, he'd whip my bare but with a spatula!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Except for Ed, who is clinging to Hope

Now conservatives want "Hope and Change"!

I really like the tee seen at some latest Town Hall meeting:

I'll keep my guns,
freedom, and money.
You can keep the Change

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas
which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

You racist *******!!!

Wow, Ed? Is that you?

Actually, I thought I detected a hint of sarcasm there.

I wonder which?

Thanks,
Rich

I'd NEVER get sarcastic with Larry, he'd whip my bare but with a spatula!

Just not the same without the wire brush eh?