Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default #OT# long article on how economists and economics went wrong

Wes wrote:

He plays one. Did he get it right? I don't often read his stuff.

No answers on if he predicted the crash?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-09-09, Wes wrote:
Wes wrote:

He plays one. Did he get it right? I don't often read his stuff.

No answers on if he predicted the crash?

I do not think that he ever claimed that he predicted the crash,
either. The article is more of an exploration as to why economists did
not see it, including himself, as opposed to "I told you so".

I did not predict the crash either, but I was mostly in cash prior to
it due to general considerations (too much stupidity was consistently
rewarded, which I did not like). Then after the crash, I was all in
stocks. As of now I have lightened up on stocks a bit.