Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PING Gunner - 1911 sights

I hate the Novak low profile sights on my SA 1911! The front is serrated,
the rear is non-adjustable and both are flat black. It's hard to see them
unless the lighting is perfect. What's in the bottom of your drawer? Or,
I'll mill a notch in the front and fill it with red plastic and paint a
white frame on the rear. But, it shoots low and left. Good groups now with
a Hogue grip.

Ping Gunner !!! Don Young Metalworking 0 March 12th 09 02:05 AM
Ping Gunner! Todd Rich Metalworking 0 August 13th 08 09:26 PM
Ping Gunner Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 May 13th 08 06:02 PM
Ping: Gunner Jim Chandler Metalworking 0 November 2nd 07 11:56 PM
OT - Ping Gunner Cliff Metalworking 0 May 16th 06 12:33 AM