Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default World's Smallest Political Quiz

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

Done that. I'm just to the left of Gunner, but we're still buds
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:56:46 -0400, the infamous jeff_wisnia
scrawled the following:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

Dayum,

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

I'm at least at the 'right' side of the topmost box

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:
This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Not surprising , my score sez I agree most with the Libertarians ... Damn ,
cantcha all just lemme be to do my thing ?

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:05:56 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

Dayum,

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

I'm at least at the 'right' side of the topmost box

We're twins, brother. 90/100. My maybe was ID.

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be
the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:56:46 -0400, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 90%.

gunner, Libertarian

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
eonecommunications...

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

Hmmm. Solid Libertarian, right in the middle left/right.
Even one 2A question would have drifted me right a couple of squares.