DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   World's Smallest Political Quiz (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/285120-worlds-smallest-political-quiz.html)

jeff_wisnia August 20th 09 09:56 PM

World's Smallest Political Quiz

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

RBnDFW August 20th 09 10:21 PM

jeff_wisnia wrote:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

Done that. I'm just to the left of Gunner, but we're still buds ;)

Larry Jaques August 20th 09 11:41 PM

World's Smallest Political Quiz

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:56:46 -0400, the infamous jeff_wisnia
scrawled the following:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be

Wes[_2_] August 21st 09 12:05 AM

Larry Jaques wrote:

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

Dayum,

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

I'm at least at the 'right' side of the topmost box ;)

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Snag[_3_] August 21st 09 12:06 AM

jeff_wisnia wrote:
This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Not surprising , my score sez I agree most with the Libertarians ... Damn ,
cantcha all just lemme be to do my thing ?

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"

Larry Jaques August 21st 09 04:15 AM

World's Smallest Political Quiz

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:05:56 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What, you thought there were answers other than Agree for any of the
questions?

LJ (a solid Libertarian per the quiz)

Dayum,

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

I'm at least at the 'right' side of the topmost box ;)

We're twins, brother. 90/100. My maybe was ID.

Gunner Asch[_4_] August 21st 09 07:18 PM

World's Smallest Political Quiz

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:56:46 -0400, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 90%.

gunner, Libertarian

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

BillM[_2_] August 22nd 09 05:58 PM

World's Smallest Political Quiz

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
eonecommunications...

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

Hmmm. Solid Libertarian, right in the middle left/right.
Even one 2A question would have drifted me right a couple of squares.