Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEO of the Kubota engine running

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus29202 wrote:
I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Well done, Iggy!

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

29202.invalid wrote:
I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Good job!

Thanks... I liked the sound of this engine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:39:41 -0500, Ignoramus29202
wrote:

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-08-02, Winston wrote:
Ignoramus29202 wrote:
I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Well done, Iggy!

Thanks... I cursed everything when I was taking it out of that rusty
compartment...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-08-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
wrote:
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

That's about the only body part that gets larger every year.

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:37:06 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

He should convert to Judaism. A yarmulke would cover that nicely!
http://tinyurl.com/ly535a

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

He should convert to Judaism. A yarmulke would cover that nicely!
http://tinyurl.com/ly535a

Or he could simply become a Dodgers fan and skip the Bris (brrrrrrr!),
and wear a Dodgers cap.

Or do as I often do..and wear a black beret with assorted military type
Stuff on it.

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

Damned kids......sigh......

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:43:05 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

He should convert to Judaism. A yarmulke would cover that nicely!
http://tinyurl.com/ly535a

Or he could simply become a Dodgers fan and skip the Bris (brrrrrrr!),
and wear a Dodgers cap.

Yabbut, the yarmulke would make him look MUCH smarter than the
baseball cap, especially if the cap were worn backwards as is wont
today. Egad, that looks assinine.

Or do as I often do..and wear a black beret with assorted military type
Stuff on it.

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

Damned kids......sigh......

We're the same age, GRAMPS! g

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and
interest in your mind, which, like a sponge shall suck up your
attention and keep you from brooding over what displeases you.
-- Joseph Rickaby

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:11:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:43:05 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light
bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

He should convert to Judaism. A yarmulke would cover that nicely!
http://tinyurl.com/ly535a

Or he could simply become a Dodgers fan and skip the Bris (brrrrrrr!),
and wear a Dodgers cap.

Yabbut, the yarmulke would make him look MUCH smarter than the
baseball cap, especially if the cap were worn backwards as is wont
today. Egad, that looks assinine.

Or do as I often do..and wear a black beret with assorted military type
Stuff on it.

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

Damned kids......sigh......

We're the same age, GRAMPS! g

Met my grand kids did ya? Cheyanne and Dakota are really sweet kids

Unlike their asshole parents. Shrug

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

just wait until they grow up

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:55:39 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

Damned kids......sigh......

We're the same age, GRAMPS! g

Met my grand kids did ya? Cheyanne and Dakota are really sweet kids

Unlike their asshole parents. Shrug

No, I've only met your Ex and heard about your asshole kid. I was just
calling you an old fart in nicer terms there.

--
A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all
impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and
interest in your mind, which, like a sponge shall suck up your
attention and keep you from brooding over what displeases you.
-- Joseph Rickaby
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Thats the punishment stage, for their asshole parents.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Gunner

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

Damned kids......sigh......

We're the same age, GRAMPS! g

Met my grand kids did ya? Cheyanne and Dakota are really sweet kids

Unlike their asshole parents. Shrug

No, I've only met your Ex and heard about your asshole kid. I was just
calling you an old fart in nicer terms there.

VBG!!!

Thanks dude. Im just about ready to push off for L.A in a few minutes. I
should get there about 3:30 am. WIth luck.

Hope you guys can hold down the forte until the weekend.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
We're the same age, GRAMPS! g
Met my grand kids did ya? Cheyanne and Dakota are really sweet kids
Unlike their asshole parents. Shrug

just wait until they grow up

Thats the punishment stage, for their asshole parents.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

That's the cycle of life.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus29202 wrote:

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at
Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it
running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaryOTziS4

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer
would need to make a suitable mount for it.

You should be able to get a Kubota filter from a Kubota dealer...