Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default swap deal: my bolts 4 yours, big electric motors too ... north centralflorida

this post probably only of interest to n florida or south georgia
hardware hoarders like myself...

I got 'sticker shock' when I went into the local hardware store
yesterday, for some metric bolts. need some 12x1.25x 'about an inch,
give or take' long

I have about 500 1/2 x 1 NC grade 5 bolts, ALL brand new. pix online of
'em, too. like to swap MY 1/2 NC bolts for your metrics "definitely in
your favor", my many for your few...my bolts are not -only- new, but
their cadmium plating is pristine, too...

I need six of the bolts mentioned in paragraph one. let's do a swap

also need a 7.5 hp (or larger) 3 phase motor, oldie OK. can be any
brand, shaft size, color, etc (destined for rotary converter
conversion). prefer "low RPM" (slower than 3450). will, again, swap my
'many motors' for your one (pix of my motors are online too, have about 15)

freight alone on the motor-swap deal 'might be depressing' :-/ and the
reason for my post today; nearness to my location 'a good thing' in this
situation :-)

I need -other- big ol' hardware type items, too, and, if you got 'em we
can swap 'real tons' of stuff

replies sent to my direct e-mail address probably work best. if you use
the one above, REMOVE the weird stuff. there's a working e-mail link on
the bottom center of ALL my site pages :-)

other stuff I can swap
http://machines.50webs.com/alpha/

other stuff I *need*(and will swap items above for)
http://machines.50webs.com/alpha/#wants_list

bolt pix online (click 'next' twice too)
http://machines.byethost31.com/items...s/photo42.html

bizarre ackerman-steering welder dolly I made (movie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihx_4EsHHwE

alternate contact method
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ress_block.jpg

thanks guys :-)

electric motors Vass[_6_] UK diy 15 May 26th 09 09:58 PM
Home Depot won't price match Milwaukee electric chain saw - where a great deal is not a deal at all. No Name Home Repair 0 June 26th 08 02:58 PM
Free electric motors in the UK Christopher Tidy Metalworking 3 September 11th 05 08:47 PM
50C or 60C electric motors? [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 25th 05 08:45 AM
'Anybody know anything about 3ph electric motors? Dave UK diy 12 September 10th 04 08:56 AM