Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - SEC calls for Calif. IOUs treated as securities

RCM only

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:18:34 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

I think we will. We have some very good people in this administration, and

Got a list? Who do you like and why?

there's no mystery about what's happening. The biggest risk, IMO, is that
the recovery will get hung up in partisan politics. If that locks us into
inaction, we could wind up with a decade like the one that Japan just had --
and is still having, actually.

That's one risk. Another large risk is insert Arab sleeper theory
here. Another large risk is that the Democrats will give all our
country's offensive (and probably the defensive, too) weapons away,
outlaw our guns, turn us into another Euro entity, and cause us to
self-destruct (if the bad guys in the world don't act first.)

Gee, I wish I were more relevant in national economic and political
trends outside the newsgroup.

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.